The two production plants are both located in Palazzolo Acreide, a renowned town in the province of Siracusa. The first dates back to 2003 when the company decided to move offices and production to the industrial area of the country. The factory occupies an area of 1500 square meters and includes the entire line of products in “Emulsion”, a research and development centre, a laboratory for quality control and testing, design offices and technical support.
The second one was opened in 2010 according to the most advanced automation systems. It occupies an area of 2500 square meters and includes the entire line of “Premixed” products, a research and development centre, a quality control and testing laboratory, a product distribution and loading centre, marketing and management offices. Located a few steps from each other, the buildings operate with the most advanced energy efficiency systems.